Ministry Area Roadshow – this Tuesday evening!Date: Tuesday 26th January, 2021
Time: 7:00 pm
Venue: Zoom meeting
Ministry Area Roadshow
Tuesday, 26th January 2021 at 7pm
Please find below the link to join the ( Zoom ) Roadshow,
together with the meeting ID and passcode:
Link to join the Zoom meeting
Meeting ID: 937 7788 9470
Your Roadshow panel will be:
- Bishop June
- James Laing, Diocesan Secretary
- The Archdeacon of Llandaff
- Sarah Rickett
- Andrew Rickett, Diocesan Director of Education
- Jan Boyce, Diocesan Accountant
Ministry Area Roadshow Meetings
These are the first meetings for MA members to come together and to engage with discussions following the conference with senior Diocesan team members.
Purpose of the meetings:
The panel will answer the questions and points you raised in the booking form and share key information such as timelines and milestones. If you have any other questions during the session, please feel free to ask them.
Before attending, please be sure you are familiar with what was discussed at the Diocesan Conference. We have only ninety minutes, and we want to make sure we answer your questions, introduce some tools and resources, and support you to move forward with your Ministry Area formation.
Here’s the key information about Ministry Areas to read/listen to
before attending the Roadshow.
- Bishop June’s conference speech which sets out the reasons why we are progressing Ministry Areas;
- Ministry Area website page– further information about Ministry Areas, including the Ministry Area Handbook, FAQs raised at the conference, and glossary.
- Diocesan Conference report– a summary of conference discussion and themes.
Do email me if you have any questions.
Llandaff Diocesan Board of Finance, Llandaff Diocesan Office,
The Court, Coychurch, Bridgend. CF35 5EH
Tel: 07534 595675